This unique international business connects’ tour is designed to provide with first-hand experience on the working of the financial markets and institutions across the asset classes, products, and services. This global exposure essentially entails visits and interaction with industry leaders, practitioners, and regulators in the realm of financial markets, including policy makers, exchanges and market intermediaries.
Purpose: With the people and the Financial Markets of the world deeply interlinked with each other like never before, the market issues faced by entities throughout the world are similar and interconnected, thus requiring co-operation between institutions like never before.
Since 1993, the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) Brokers’ Forum has been the association of the members of the BSE, NSE, MCX, MCX-SX and NCDEX also serving members of the other India Stock and Commodity Exchanges. It is a not for profit entity that undertakes activities towards the benefits of the Capital and Financial Markets in general and its members in particular. As on date, around 850 members of Stock Exchanges are members of the BSE Brokers’ Forum.
1. Business Opportunities
2. Perspective on Monetary and Economic policies
3. Insights on financial institution stabilities and supervision
4. Understanding regulatory outlook towards international entities and compliance with relevant local laws
5. Understanding systems and processes at the Exchanges, Depositories, Banks and other relevant local institutions
6. Comprehend the working of Brokers’ Association and the initiations taken for the betterment of the trading members
7. Deliberations on the effective functioning of the Association of Securities Brokers and Dealers
8. Apprehend the changes and advancements in the vibrant capital markets
9. Experience Culture Sensitivity and Diversity
|Date||Name of Program||Coutries Visited|
|28th November - 2nd December, 2016||12th ASF Tokyo Round table Meet||At Tokyo, Japan|
|20th - 22nd November, 2016||21st ASF Annual General Meeting||At Manila, Philippines|
|23rd to 24th May, 2016||ICSA - AGM||At Stockholm, Sweden|
|19th September to 2nd October, 2015||International Outreach Program 2015(Global Business Connect Tour)||At Amsterdam - Luxembourg - Frankfurt - Paris - London|
|14th to 26th October, 2014||International Outreach Program 2013(Global Business Connect Tour)||At Seoul -Tokyo - Hong Kong -Taiwan ASF|
|25th to 27th April, 2014||11th Harvard University Forum on Islamic Finance, Takaful and Alternative Cooperative Finance: Challenges &amo; Opportunities||At Cambridge, Boston|
|28th April to 8th May, 2013||International Outreach Program 2013 (Global Business Connect Tour)||At Thailand - Philippine - Indonesia - Singapore - Malaysia|
|23rd to 26th January, 2013||Members Conference 2013||At Bangladesh|
|4th to 7th November, 2012||BBF achieves a milestone by supporting and cooperating the Maldives Stock Exchange and Maldives Capital Market Development Authority for Financial Inclusion Event||At Maldives|